Thursday, January 13, 2011

wake-up to joy

A smile across a crowded lunch table awakened my inner-joy. I looked up from
my tangle of lettuce leaves,chicken and croutons to see a smile, the purposeful and
suddle act created a foundation of joy. My spirit was as barren of joy as a tree in winter. Branches put trees in a position to be open to receiving joy. My spirit was in winter and any evidence of the joy of spring had ceased to exist. The emotional
erosion was not apparent to me until that watermark lunch, I had to be shown what
was absent from my life and posses an ability to receive it. My day's vision has evolved from black and white to color. The rebirth has come in the form of planting
bulbs for a garden of life and I can not wait to see how they will bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment