Monday, January 31, 2011

distraction

Distraction represents, to me, a layer cake of fear. Resulting in endeavors to limit exposure to certain behaviors or information. Thoughts against me impedes my progress and I can not afford to have my behavior blocked. Can you?

Self-focus may appear to be selfish. Selfishness is not only not
a bad behavior it is required to both chart and navigate your life's
course. We must put ourselves first because we are the one constant
in our lives. I hate to say it, friends and family are variables because their placement in our lives is not guaranteed.

The mantra,the future is now, is directing my life and propelling me to do daily activities with an eye to the future. Deciding the type of the future you desire can start with a list.

What is on your list? I would not only find it fascinating, it will probably give me a few ideas for charting my future. I wish you love and success with your list.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl. Read below quote :)

    There is nothing with which every man is so afraid as getting to know how enormously much he is capable of doing and becoming.
    ~Soren Kierkegaard

    Tonya Chapman Jones - I can't figure out how to ID!

    ReplyDelete