Sunday, February 20, 2011

the right girl

Laying in bed on Valentine's day night, the insight, "it did not did come from the right girl", hit me like a brick. Sending cards and packages to my male friends may not wash away their sadness because it is not coming from the right girl and the right girl is in the eye of beholder. Me not being the right girl does not lessen my perfection, do not get me started on how I exhibit my perfection, baby!

The insight left me feeling lighter and looser. I love nailing it with a selection that hits the spot that I can uniquely reach yet it not coming from the right girl only awards me with honorable mention and that has given me permission to stop befriending the UPS
man.
Hey male friends- if I am wrong, start showing more appreciation for your female friends, you never know when the cards and gifts will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment