Monday, June 24, 2013

Marital Matchmaking


It is funny how it can creep up on you..or me..I will suggest certain female friends for a male friend of mine..

Matchmaking one couple is on my life list..so this was my opportunity to achieve and cross a line off my list of goals..and I can be tenacious about  shortening my life list.. I will offer the likes and dislikes of each other..so all will go well.."hey do this" "she would dig this" "do you want to know this about his/her personality"..all in the name of success right? creating positive change for someone else..

Sitting on the underground, it occurred to me that I committed the same behavior with the same intensity with my parents.." you know,mom, dad needs quiet time" "mom, he will not read that"

"Dad, mom does like not gifts from that store".."why don't you take mom to the movies"

No comments:

Post a Comment