Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Exit Polling


A campaign worker came into the store, his candidate was expected to be elected that night.  He informed me he was going to have a room at a four star hotel and all sexual advantages must be assumed.

Starting with the assembling of his costume for the execution of the penetration..a blazer was the first step..as he tried on different sizes ..I asked the important professional questions.." if a pen dropped, would you be able to pick it up, in that size"?

He kept repeating how much he had been working out..and so he only wanted the slim fit..I told him I hoped that the concierge arranged for a ceiling mirror to ONLY view the results of his body work.

Upon completion of the sale..I assured him that his evening would include some exit polling



No comments:

Post a Comment