Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pulling Themselves Out

My father punctuated his work weeks with a demand for a "quiet House". My parents frequently used quiet as a tool for transitioning from work life to home life. Men tease me about my queries about their need for "quiet time" Having the concept of silence as part of my blueprint, has brought me to the realization that the homeless do not get a lot of quiet alone time to assemble their thoughts. Outside the homeless are confronted with the noises of buses, leaf blowers and heels of women's shoes..Inside may embody the sounds of brooms hitting dustpans, music from headphones and CHATTER If the people with professional security and knowledge of where their pillow is demand quiet to gain peace to take on the following day's challenges What about the people that need to pull themselves out of the biggest dark hole of their lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment