Friday, September 6, 2013

Parallel Tracks


Walking away, I heard a woman say to a mutual male co-worker, "don't do that again"

The deterioration of my health and my civil communication with the guys in my department appear to be on parallel tracks.

It is the women..most of them in their quiet twenties..rising up to tell the men to stop...they are doing it without any hint..that I am aware of .. that it can leave me verklempt..

A young female sales associate..nearly a fetus..approached me,at the onset of my employment with the
store.. and said .."I do not think you realize how naturally funny and smart you are and you are best type of person to work with.. she reinforced it with one word.."STOP" to a boy mocking me..

I have never had a person stand up for me before..

No comments:

Post a Comment