Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hate the "What Ifs"


I have been thinking about how to put ways into practice for new friendships in a new city.  Today, such an opportunity stood in front of my register and I did not act on it..my imagination is soil for a garden of glorious "what ifs"


A man with a serene smile and affirming gentle manner offered me his phone number..he followed
his initiation of his digits with.."I like you" in a firm masculine way

Even though, our rich convo continued ..I did not take him up on it..It was not that I did not feel worthy..
it was that I wanted him to directly ask me for my contact information..I did not want to be getting his..

Perhaps I will see him again....I will be sprinkling out my email address out more..

HATE THE "WHAT IFS"

No comments:

Post a Comment