Monday, June 11, 2012

Victory was not Mine

I applied to a national company. A human resource manager reacted overnight. Two online skill tests were passed. An interview was scheduled. I have rarely felt as confident as I did before,during,and after the interview that the job was mine..I walked into the building with my inner voice singing "victory is mine"..The last time I felt this way, I got the job. Victory was not mine. I got an email and phone call. I wanted to surrender into a sob..tears did not come..instead I told myself that it was valuable interview practice. I am unclear..I was erected on the concept that if a person feels it..visualize and declare oneself worthy..it is theirs to have.. onto to the next thing..

1 comment:

  1. the bonus HR gets in just processing "bodies" is at least worth holding out for a Happy Meal...

    ReplyDelete