Saturday, May 5, 2012

Past Rebecca

Crumbling under the shame of wearing new balance tennis shoes on their last laces. I broke down and popped into the marshalls clearance shoe section. Bouncing in the absorption of new shoes, I began to absorb how I once was... A past rebecca would pop into the same marshalls and tour clearance areas for myself and others. Walking out of marshalls and into a picture show was my cure for feeling powerless. My whole field trip was narrated with my declaring that it was okay that I was not soaring..concluding all my thoughts with classifying myself as fortunate I see my current self tapping the shoulder of my former self in the clearance section..saying: YOU CAN AND WILL SOAR..DREAM BIGGER..DO NOT LET OTHERS DICTATE THE SIZE OF YOUR DREAM...

No comments:

Post a Comment