Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Discussing Food

The same baked good from the same deli was my emotional lure from my apartment for several days this month. My initial confessing of my renewed relationship with processed sugar was to endeavor to shake off feelings of failure. (for most of the fall,I was focused on fruit sugar)

I am now leaving self-hate on the plate with the baked good..I am choosing to inform my
friends of daily contact because I believe the variation of eating is an emblem of my being
out of balance. I want to interject awareness into my conversations so that they do not take
subliminal behavior personally... directions to stop feeling responsible for unintentional hurt is not on my emotional G.P.S (yet)

1 comment:

  1. every person walks their own path in life... and every living thing dies alone.

    ReplyDelete