Tuesday, November 15, 2011

love ratio

I never believed in the existence of 100% kindness. I always had ready made explanations for my friend's bad behavior being directed towards me. I would tell myself that he was generous three out of my five visits with him..so he is viable friendship material..or she
showed a lot of love at the beginning of the relationship..so maybe she is now going through a bad period.

If anyone showed a flicker of love,kindness or generosity ever..then I could not release them because if they showed they could be kind once then they will be able to show it again..I just need to be patient and wait out their unreliability..meanness..pettiness

Until now..I now have a circle of friends that have lit a path for me. and you know what?
they are even-tempered 100% of the time...jump back, Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment