Monday, December 2, 2013

Emotional Parasite

I select certain people to be emotional parasites. I am a quite willing ..be it asleep at wheel..host. The selection and start of the process is not clear to me. Perhaps because it is a little to natural to me and that is why how it starts is unclear to me. I am thinking that I am thinking.."he is really interesting ..he could be a really good earth teacher..I am dazzled by his arid wit" ..yet it runs deeper I absorb and catalogue everything the person has ever told,me, about him or his life. My almost constant availability and non-judgemental listening will prompt the selected parasite to reveal tidbits about all areas of his life. They praise me for my memory and my acceptance. Writing this directed me to an awareness..I engaged in this form of vocation for my father. I did it to stand out to my father..and I want to stand out to the selected men..

No comments:

Post a Comment