Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Molten Anger


(After),My host and I had removed the clumps of debris from her kitchen...we moved on to her living room..

The couch(?) was drowning in piles of clothes..most still in the store's bags..crockery..school supplies..a random jar of pennies..prescription eye wear..never worn rain boots.. a bag of stone hard
bagels

I held one large garbage bag for discards and one for donated items.. She would hand me items while declaring their category

She had asked to stop saying,"good job!", through-out the process..I thought I was quiet and helpful..that is what I wanted to be..

I felt venom through-out the whole cleaning session..pure molten anger..something changed ..unknown
to me..we stopped our cleaning sessions and she demeaned everyday after that..

No comments:

Post a Comment