Monday, December 24, 2012

Situational Acceptence



The universe has presented,me, two key opportunities for self acceptance.  Using wi-fi at Starbucks
forced me to learn to be able to eat in front of other people..particularly when sharing a table..I had to
ease into the process of consuming food with witnesses

I work at a retail store.  I was unnerved bringing pants to purchase to the register..there is a small pool of  register people and customers..it is not the shoe department at Nordstrom..I thought of the girl folding the fabric to be placed into the bag..would she be feeling like  folding my pants would be equal to folding a tent..I flirted with idea of buying a smaller size...then I just thought this is getting rediculame

It is what it is..until I loose more weight

No comments:

Post a Comment