Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Storage Space

I have a storage space in the back of my mind. things to do..pick up the post- it off the floor..securing spare apartment keys..adding pictures to computer profiles Stepping out of my quiet exterior and asking for help has been a quick route to cleaning out the storage space. I have asked fast food managers how to "cut and paste". A cabdriver taught me how to add a picture to a professional profile. Friends have agreed to keep spare apartment keys. Learning to ask for help has changed my life

1 comment:

  1. Beck, m'love, learning to ask for help is a very, very big one for many of us. My often wise aunt once said to me, "You must learn to accept with grace." and very recently I had another grand opportunity to do just that. To just say "Yes", to ask when necessary..... & of course, to say Thank YOu............

    Thinking about you with love...........

    ReplyDelete