Sunday, July 31, 2011

daily dialogue

My daily calls with a real estate agent friend have ended with the below dialogue:

Friend:(sounding like a cough)I wore out my voice from being on the phone

Me: okay, you do not need to talk, I will do all the talking

Friend: okay

Me: Okay, okay ,So, this is it, okay, so, alright,okay, I think I accidentally offended the African American bank teller by telling her she looked like an actress from roots, I got a pedicure from the "Korean" salon, I get embarrassed with the condition of my feet but then I remember they may come from a wartorn country with killing fields and then I feel less embarrassed. I did not eat today and then I ate and now I fell really uncomfortable. maybe it is better just not to eat, Avie refuses to call me, that relationship is to hard, it is to painful I do not want to do it
anymore, I don't know,I don't know, I don't know

Why aren't you answering me? I find it really annoying, I mean I really hate it when people do not answer people.

Friend: You said I did not have to talk

Me: Oh yeah, nevermind

No comments:

Post a Comment